Saturday, January 13, 2007

Christmas in Arkansas

We had such a wonderful time back at home for Christmas!! I got to fly in on the 19th and Richard drove in on the 22nd. I drove back with Richard on the 30th and it was the hardest good-bye so far. Not just because of the 16 hour drive ahead of us, but with Finley coming Mid-March I'm not sure when the next time I'll get to go back will be. I've always looked forward to coming back to DC, but this time was different and I'm not sure I like it. Although it seems like a long time we still didn't get to spend enough time catching up with everyone. We are so blessed with great families and friends and here are some pics from the break.




Christmas Morning at Mom and Dad's






Christmas at Mamaw's




a Christmas tradition... all my little cousins come over and we make cookies/ gingerbread houses





2 comments:

aWare said...

I love seeing pictures of your family! Seeing your dad in that chair reminds me of our quick flights in and out of your house! You mom looks radiant!
THANK YOU FOR FINALLY POSTING!

Jennifer C said...

The gingerbread houses/cookies tradition is a great idea...it's amazing to me that it looks so organized and CLEAN in that picture.
How fun...and don't you know Finley will love that in a few years??