Saturday, January 13, 2007

Oldies but Goodies

"We must ever be friends; and of all who offer you friendship let me be the first, the
truest, the nearest and dearest." - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


Nothing is more fun for me than catching up with my dear friends from high school. At least once a year Amy, Martha, Lee and I make it a point to get together for a night of food and good gossip. This year after Christmas we met at PF Chang's then had a gift exchange at Lee's for our annual night. I must say that there is something about old friends that we can not talk for weeks or months, but when we get together it's just like old times and we just catch up where we left off. I love these girls and they will always have a special place in my heart. Things are changing in all of our lives as Amy just got married in October, Martha is due in June, and Lee just got engaged on New Year's Eve, but I hope no matter where the road leads us we can always make time to reunite the "box".






2 comments:

Jennifer C said...

Friends like that are the best!Man, PF Chang's sounds great to me...We have one in LR now!

Martha said...

That is definitely the truth Rach! We can always have a blast together! I love you and the other two so much! Give Finley a pat for me!