Sunday, January 28, 2007

32 Weeks and Counting....

As the days are decreasing, that darn number on the scale keeps increasing.... I can't seem to figure it out. This week I went to the Dr. (gained 4 more pounds in 2 weeks) and she scheduled an induction date of March 19th. Wow... hearing that date makes it all that more real to both Richard and I. I requested a date so that our families could be here and luckily she was fine with it so 7 Weeks from tonight I will be in the hospital getting ready to explode, I'm sure, in more ways than 1.

I've been saying for months now that I am so ready for her to get here just so I can meet her and touch her (and also to be more comfortable) but really there are so many things about being pregnant that I have really loved. I love feeling her move around. I feel so connected to her and I just love feeling her respond to my laughter and movement. There are so many things that I find myself wondering about.... Does she like the sounds of our voices? Does she like it when we sing to her? Does she think we're weirdos? So much to think about and worry about in the days to come so please continue to pray for us as we prepare for this new chapter in our lives. We are so excited but very overwhelmed at the same time.











We got a 3-D ultrasound a few weeks ago and here are a couple of the images we got... I think she's gonna be a cutie (and very active)!!

3 comments:

Martha said...

Rachel,
I'm so incredibly excited for you and Richard! The next 7 weeks will fly by for you. And holding Finley will be the most amazing experience you've ever had. I'm so amazed at how much I love Drew...how much I loved him the minute I saw him. It's so hard to explain, but you'll completely understand in a few weeks. I'm glad you were able to get an induction date. I know your families would be so sad if they couldn't share that day with you. I just wanted to tell you congrats. Sorry I haven't called...things are a little busy around here, but I'll call you before she gets here! I love you so much and thanks a million for the flowers y'all sent...they are beautiful!

aWare said...

I am dying to see thise pictures but, they are not coming up! I know your nursery will be the best! I miss you and can't wait to meet Miss Finley! Keep growing, each lb can't hurt the baby!

Unknown said...

Please fix the pix.