Sunday, January 28, 2007

Nursery

The beginning of the nursery transformation has officially begun. We finished painting the bubblegum pink room last week and I have a couple checked off the list. I'm a little stressed because the bed and glider are not supposed to be in till the week she is born so keep your fingers crossed that they will get here on time. We have much more that has to be done to make sure that the princesses room is perfect so I'll be posting as we complete each task.







"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you
were here an hour I would die for you. This is the miracle of love." - Maureen Hawkins

2 comments:

aWare said...

This is exactly what I would LOVE for my Georgia! Love the big bows, love the perfect pink, also I love that frame above her changing table....the letters are so original!

LYF108 said...

Hi Rachel! I LOVE the letters in her room, so cute! I told Richard that I have to come see Finley when she arrives. :)