Sunday, January 28, 2007

Bring on the PINK!!

Over Christmas I was given 2 showers for Finley. They were both wonderful and we got so much girly stuff. Richard and I are so amazed at how much she is already loved by so many people. We feel so blessed!! My fear now is that they didn't read the ultrasound correct and we are having a boy who will have a major identity crisis. I love all the pink though... I find myself just sitting in her room going through all the frilly stuff and imagining what she will look like in them. I'm getting more and more excited as each day passes and can't wait to finally meet her!! Here are some pics from my shower given by my besties up in NWA!! I love those girls!






1 comment:

aWare said...

Those girls are gorgeous, your belt is adorable, and how in the world can Finley not be a beautiful baby with such a beautiful Mommy!