Sunday, December 31, 2006

New York @ Christmas

We got to go again to NYC during Christmas time this year. I love just walking around and taking in all the sights and Christmas decor. It's one of my favorite places to be at my most favorite time of year. We met up with Clay and Cara Conly who were visiting from Northwest Arkansas and went and ate at Serendipity 3 and went to the Top of the Rock and I conquered my fear of heights... well, kinda. We also got to see the Rockettes and shop a lot!! Here are some pics from the weekend.











2 comments:

aWare said...

I have always wanted to go to NY at Xmas...I am so jealous!

Jennifer C said...

Got here thru Aware's blog.... This looks like a fantastic trip. I would LOVE to get to see NYC all lit up for Christmas...I bet you had a great time.

I think Finley Grace is a beautiful name...perfect choice! Congratulations on your up-coming baby girl!