Friday, January 04, 2008

Merry and Bright... and busy!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season this year. We had such an sweet first Christmas with our little girl. It was so fun beginning new traditions as a family. Finley was such a trooper through all of the houses and families we went to see and actually loved the paper and tape much more than anything anyone got her. I can't wait till next year..... only 11 months to go.

I hosted Richard's family this year at our new house. Since we've been away really since we've been married I've never had the opportunity until now. It was fun and a little stressful at the same time... but it was my turn. :-) Here are some photos from our holidays...




Total Chaos!!




Finley and Emily loved their babies!





I finally got to use my fine china... it's only been 51/2 years!

Granddaddy cutting the Turkey



We all ate very well







No comments: