Sunday, July 15, 2007

This weekend
by: Finley Grace Vanhook


I had so much fun hanging out with my mommy and daddy this weekend. Friday night we went and walked around and ate downtown. The weather was so nice and cool. On Saturday mommy and I got up real early... well actually I got up real early and made mom get up too, and we went downstairs and ate breakfast and played. Then we took daddy his coffee in bed and made him get up too. Later that day mommy and daddy kept putting all our stuff in these big boxes??? I don't know why they are doing that cause I really liked where everything was. Oh well, then Sunday we got up and went and ate brunch with Uncle MJ and Aunt Kelly. It was so much fun watching everyone else eat while I only get a stinkin bottle... NOT!!!! Now mommy and daddy are upstairs taking naps before we go to church so I thought I would sneak downstairs to jot down my thoughts ..... I think daddy might get mad if he knew i was munching on this bottle over his new IBOOK. I know my secret is safe with ya'll- shhhhhh! I hope everyone else had a great weekend too.

1 comment:

aWare said...

That is too funny! Those pictures are hillarious! Finley you are too witty!