Thursday, April 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Love!!



Happy one month birthday to our sweet baby girl! One month ago today marked the happiest day of my life when I met Finley Grace and fell in love instantly. In some ways I can't believe that it's been a whole month since I looked at her sweet face for the first time but in other ways it seems like she has been here forever and it's hard to remember life without her. I think she smiled at me for the first time yesterday which melted my heart.... and it might have been just gas?? and last night during bath time she made a couple of coos sounds . It seems like she is changing so much each day and I wish that I could just bottle it all up. I can't wait for her to laugh, sit up, reach for me and all the fun stuff yet to come. I feel so privileged to get to be her mom and I love waking up each morning and serving her.

Richard and I have learned so much about being parents this last month--- some things have been fun and others have been more challenging but we have loved it all. We have bonded as a family and many happy and grateful tears have been shed. It's hard to describe the love you have for your children until it's right before you. We feel so blessed and are learning more each day about each other.

No comments: