Monday, April 02, 2007

Happy 2 Week Birthday Finley Grace!!

I can't believe how much she has changed in just 2 weeks that we have known her. Today is my first day home alone with her and I must say I am a little nervous. My mom left on Sat. morning and we already miss her (and I think that she misses us too!!) We have had many firsts this past week... first trip to the mall, first trip to starbucks, seeing the Easter bunny for the first time, first trip downtown to see the cherry blossoms, first real bath, and many more. I think I have found my true calling in life.... and I'm loving every minute.

Finley had her 2 wk check up today and she is back over her birthweight at an massive 6lbs. 9oz. and they said that she looked perfect. We feel so blessed!! We are just falling more and more in love with her everyday!!





2 comments:

aWare said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aWare said...

She is a doll, it is so amazing how this little miracle comes and you get this peace of mind knowing your calling is to take care of your baby! I love it! I love you being a mom!