Monday, March 12, 2007

Shower for Finley

Here are a few pics from the lovely shower my friends up here threw me and Finley. It was so much fun. They had lots of fun games and lots of good food. I love these girls and am so glad the Lord has placed them in our life to be our "family" while we are up here! It's so fun to see other people get excited about the birth of your child.

Finley got lots of fun, girly things!!


Katie and me! (a little swollen!)

Partaking in the goodies!


Katie smelling the baby food.


Trying to identify the "dirty" diapers.



Yes, we had to try baby food... it was a very humbling experience!

1 comment:

lauren said...

Hey Rachel! I don't know if you remember me, but we met freshman year through Amanda Ware. I read your blog from time to time and have enjoyed following you through your pregnancy! You look great, even 9 months pregnant! I will be praying for you guys and can't wait to see pics of your little girl!