Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Farewell Good Friend!!




Oliver made is final flight last Tuesday to go and stay permanently with with his Grammy and Pops in Arkansas. Richard and I made this tough decision when we started thinking about Finley coming home and we decided that it wouldn't be fair for Oliver. My parents graciously opened their home so we will still get to see him when go home but it was still harder than we thought!! He will always be our first "child" and we love him, but we know it was the right decision. (Many of you probably think it's a good thing after see how he gets dressed up!!)

2 comments:

Martha said...

I'm sorry to hear about Oliver, but I know your mom and dad will be so excited to have him. Plus you'll get to see him whenever you come home!

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way! We shipped Charlie off a few weeks ago, a hard decision but, you must do what is best for the dog! You will realize how much free time you do have!