Monday, March 10, 2008



Valentines Day almost a month late...

My sweetie surprised me and 4 of my best friends from college with a trip to Kansas city for a weekend of relaxing and shopping and eating!! (jordan lives there so that makes 5) He was so cute about it- he somehow got all the #'s of my friends husbands/ signifigant other (some he already had, but some he h
ad to stalk) and they planned it. He told me a week before and everything was already planned so Christa, Sarah and I headed to NWA to pick up Amelia and Holly and then headed to KC to see Jordan. It was such a fun weekend and we felt like we were back in the corner 5 girl room in the Kappa house!!! We said multiple times how sad it is that our guys have to plan this stuff for us. Anyways we are going to try to do this twice a year just to catch up and just be college girls again. I love these girls so much!!

No comments: