Saturday, February 09, 2008

Juno



A couple of weekends ago Richard was in Atlanta that week for work so I met him for the weekend to hang out and sleep in while my parents kept Finley. We didn't have much planned besides going to the Razorback basketball game on Saturday night which turned out to be a nightmare since we lost by like 48 points or something like that. So after the game we decided to go see the late movie. It was between "The Bucket List" and "Juno" . I didn't know what Juno was about but I knew Richard had been wanting to see it so we picked it and proceeded on into the best 91 minutes of movie I have seen in a really long time. I am usually wanting a movie to end by the time the end comes even if I am enjoying it but I wanted to keep watching. It kinda has a Napoleon Dynamite feel to it but with an actual story line and much better even though I do like ND. I highly recommened it if you are thinking about seeing it.

2 comments:

aWare said...

We loved Juno too! I have recommended it to people who did not though! I was so suprised.

Anonymous said...

We also LOVED it!!! I cried on numerous occasions...but what a great ending!