Saturday, June 30, 2007

Take me out to the ballgame.....

Thursday night we went to see the New York Yankees beat the Baltimore Orioles at Camden Yards. We went with 2 of our good couple friends who just happen to be from New York and huge Yankee fans. We had so much fun and Finley Grace was such a good girl. She loves being outside and was really into the TV screen we had above our seats. Here are a few pics from the evening.....

I'm ready to go!!


Derek Jeter


Brandy, me and a sleepy girl


Leaving the park


Doesn't dad look cute with the pink diaper bag??


Veiw from the seats

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! My name is Katie and I am friends with Amanda. I've checked out your blog here and there and decided to say hi and tell you who else is "out there" reading your blog!!! Your baby girl is adorable! I love the cute bows you always put on her head!

aWare said...

I love that you do not put her in boyish baseball uniforms but, in a cute pink dress! Love it! I would like to meet her, will i get my chance soon?