Wednesday, October 25, 2006

OK... I've been sucked into the life of blogging. I have never understood the significance of blogging, but I think that it is more or less just journaling your life... so here I go. There have been so many times that I have thought, "I need to write this down!" Of course, I never do, and the precious memories are forgotten and I know it's only going to get worse with kids.

The next few months will be exciting for me and my family and living so far away this is a good way for everyone to keep up. Richard and I are expecting a baby at the end of March. We are very intimidated by this huge responsibility but are confident that the Lord does not give you anymore than you can handle. We are excited and we find out in 2 days whether or not it will be a boy or girl so it's about to get really real.

I hope all who read enjoy and please feel free to comment.

2 comments:

aWare said...

I am so excited you started blogging! This will be a great way to keep up with the memories you are making and for your family to keep up with you. You better keep it updated!

benhood said...

Congratulations on the baby! We are so thrilled for both of you and hopefully we will be able to see you soon. --Ben and Courtney